We’re a Milan-based startup and the fastest-growing media tech player in Europe.
Entire Digital is a tech company that fits into the world of online information in a disruptive way, relying on strategic agreements with very important partners such as Google, Yahoo and Microsoft. Through careful information with qualitative and always up-to-date content, we guarantee a totally innovative approach to the world of online information, as well as respect for the reader and continuous interaction that allow us to grasp the interests and desires of the users. In a few years, approaching the publishing world as a startup, we have climbed all the rankings of the entire sector, positioning ourselves among the top European news sites and reaching over 150 million contacts per month with thousands of timely and verified content and quality. Our team is constantly growing, our environment is young and informal. We share common values, we know that every day there are challenges to face without fear.
Learn more about us at our website: www.entiredigital.com
About the role
We are looking for a hybrid figure between manager and senior dev.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to take up the role of Chief Technology Officer.
Who are you?
- Hands-on leader with a strong data-driven background
- Demonstrable track record of leading successful tech teams
- Knowledge around Architecture & Technical strategy
- Great communicator
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer with competence in Object Oriented programming on MVC or homologous pattern.
and the following scripting languages:
– JQuery/JQuery UI
– HTML 5
– CSS 3
– Bootstrap U.V.
– DB programming in SQL
She/He must have competence regarding the integration of A.I. systems within the CRM management and public web-platforms. At least knowledge (even non-operational) of the main methodologies or systems of predictive and cognitive analysis (especially on texts) is required, as well as the same knowledge on the analysis and normalization of big data (knowledge of python or R is welcome).
The candidate will have to demonstrate knowledge of the ISO-OSI model, especially on the TCP-IP layer in close relation to the programming languages.
Our ideal CTO should also have knowledge:
1 ) the following frameworks:
– .NET CORE 3.x+ con E.F. 6x+ e Linq
– LAVAREL 5+
– My Sql
2) Knowledge of native mobile development systems is also appreciated
– Java/Kotlin within Android Studio
– Swift within XCode
The candidate will have to deal with tasks of project management, control of activities and achievement of objectives. She/He must know how to set up an automatic system to update the direction of business developments, critical issues, to find alternative solutions also through the study of the market.
She/He must be familiar with the AGILE SCRUM system in order to follow projects of high size and complexity.
We would like that the candidate to mix this methodology with the other project management historians to avoid stiffering systems.
The candidate is a flexible person, with interpersonal and team management skills.
Work place: Milan
Your Core Values
Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player.
We Like People Who
– Are open to suggestions, collaborative, and thrive in team environments
– Love and are willing to learn new technologies and styles
– Are scrappy, entrepreneurial with the ability to turnaround high-quality projects quickly without depending on a large team
– A competitive salary + equity package that rewards you for joining us from the start of our journey
– Work with other start-ups in one space at the Digital Capital Factory HQ
– Flexible working hours
– Lots of social events, including an annual trip and monthly socials
– Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone
– Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them
– Entirenership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level
– The business operation is based in Milan but the wider group is based in Europe – you must be willing to travel (Not more than 10%)
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.