Digital Strategist account is responsible for the acceleration of the digital activation business activities, campaign delivery and trading excellence for a local client portfolio. This role has as its main goal the creation, optimisation and analysis of online marketing campaigns, mostly – but not limited – to paid Facebook ADS, relying on both strong analytical skills and creative approach. Reporting to the Affiliation Marketing Manager, you will be involved in the definition and execution of the digital marketing strategy, from the setup to the reporting and optimization of the paid media campaigns.
The figure will be part of an articulated team working in the Digital field and has as main responsibilities:
- Strategic management, development and coordination of performance strategies through the main levers that allow to build, in the short or long term, the objectives of customer conversion.
- Deep knowledge on how to optimize cross-channel performance campaigns
- Be responsible for the performance team’s financial performance, cooperating in the development of advanced tools to improve activities.
- Carry out commercial follow-up activities and ensure the organization of reports and timely analyses on both customers and economic and financial results.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Experience of planning and managing campaigns to meet conversion objectives.
- Copywriting skills for advertising.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Languages: Italian and fluent English (French and Spanish are a plus).
Place of work: Milan
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.