Entire Digital is a tech company that fits into the world of online information in a disruptive way, relying on strategic agreements with very important partners such as Google, Yahoo and Msn. Through careful information with qualitative and always up-to-date contents, we guarantee a totally innovative approach to the world of online information, as well as respect for the reader and continuous interaction that allow us to grasp the interests and desires of the users.
In a few years, approaching the publishing world as a startup, we have climbed all the rankings of the entire sector, positioning ourselves among the top Italian news sites and reaching over 150 million contacts per month with thousands of timely and verified contents and quality.
Our team is constantly growing, our environment is young and informal. We share common values, we know that every day there are challenges to face without fear.For this position it is required a fluent level of Spanish, English and Italian.
Join us on the journey!
About the role:
As a publisher account specialist, you’ll be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where a dynamic office inspires your creativity, Entire Digital may be the place for you!
What you will do:
– manage all customer and service providers, support needs eventually associated, collaborating with stakeholders internally to achieve business goals
– listen to customer needs, provide assistance.
– improve internal service and monitor support communications
– willingness to support other areas of the company when they emerge
– check the KPI certified for excellent quality
– work on different platforms, including Social Media, Email and Live Chat
– collaborate with your colleagues in a different country to identify and highlight trends in all customer questions
– support translation requests
Who we are looking for:
– qualification: Degree
– fluent knowledge of Spanish, English, and Italian.
– experience in customer service management
– ability to work in a quick start work environment
– passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service
– self-motivation and ability to work independently
– excellent communication skills
– ability to prioritize, organize and manage workload, problem-solving, effective time management,
– proficiency in MS Office, Google Drive, Slack, and other common basic office software
– Share information and know-how to work with colleagues from other countries.
Work place: Madrid
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.